Sunday, August 5, 2012

Why I Love Floppy From the Iron Fey Series

I bet none of you chose Floppy, did you? ;) But hey, I believe that Floppy is seriously under appreciated. So here's why I love Floppy:

1. Floppy is a stuffed bunny. What's not to love about that?



2. Floppy keeps Ethan company, and is a good friend to him.

 


3. His name. Come on, the name's adorable, just like he is! :)



4. He is the shortest-lived character ever. He only makes it until chapter 3 before biting the dust.

R.I.P. FLOPPY


5. Floppy can talk to you in your dreams. Now do you know any other stuffed toy that can do that?



6. Floppy remembers your birthday. Who needs Facebook to remind you when you have Floppy?



7. Floppy can protect you. He's a fey in glamour and can see things normal stuffed rabbits can't see.



8. Floppy warned Ethan about the man in the closet, probably ensuring Ethan's survival. Without him doing that, Ethan might have been hurt (or killed) by the bowler hat man. Then we wouldn't have this now, would we? 


See my point here? ;)

And that is why Floppy is awesome, and why I love him.  I mean yeah, I also love Ash, Grim, Puck, Meghan, Ironhorse, and the whole bunch, but come on- who else would pick Floppy? :)


Jen

*I don't own any of the pictures used. I got them from Google Images. Oh, and don't try this at home. While googling, I got disturbing images of raw rabbits about to be cooked, with the occasional err, playboy bunny thrown in the mix. *shudders*


1 comment:

  1. I need to read the Iron Fey series! Very cute post ;)

    ReplyDelete

Don't just sit there with your mouth hanging open. Flies will get in. Why don't you leave a comment instead and allow me to get a peek of those thoughts running in that brain of yours?