Friday, August 3, 2012

Stacking the Shelves #8: The Swag Edition!





How to Participate?

Create your own Stacking The Shelves post. You can use my official graphic or your own, but please link back to Tynga’s Reviews so more people can join the fun!

You can set your post any way you want, simple book list, covers, pictures, vlog, sky is the limit!

Feel free to post your Stacking the Shelves any day that fits you.

Visit Tynga’s Reviews on Saturday and add your link so others can visit you!

Visit other participants link to find out what they added to their shelves!

---

This time, I wanna share with you guys the swag I've gotten over the past months. I've always shared books, so I thought, why not give the swag their own spotlight? So, I got a bunch of bookmarks and postcards, both signed and unsigned, both won and requested. :)





So pretty, right? :) I personally love The Masque of the Red Death and The Temptation of the Angels bookmarks with the tassels. :) And the picture doesn't do the postcard of Shadow Bound any justice- it looks so much better in person!

So now whenever I read a new book, I also use a different bookmark! Gone are the days when I just grab a random piece of paper and stick it in my book. :P

So what did you get this week?

Jen

8 comments:

  1. I love all of your swag. I love The Faerie Ring stuff and the Masque of the Red Death bookmark!

    My Haul :)

    Also check out my blogoversary giveaway Here

    ReplyDelete
  2. Swag is just as awesome in my opinion. There are a lot of good and interesting swag in that pile over there. Come visit me as well.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a lot of cool swag!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a lot of epic swag! I love the bookmarks. :) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have the same Temptation of Angels bookmark - it's so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mumbo jumbo! Look at all that swag! I love swag. I keep bookish-related swag in a box under my bed lol. Enjoy swimming in it all ;)

    ReplyDelete

Don't just sit there with your mouth hanging open. Flies will get in. Why don't you leave a comment instead and allow me to get a peek of those thoughts running in that brain of yours?